Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, July 14, 2020









To the Beach 
I made the Fabulous tag using the tube Korgi 1 by © Eskada and the Scrapkit To the Beach by Dreaming with Bella. This is a Summer/Beach theme kit. This kit contains 3 frame masks, 3 masks, 117 elements, and 14 papers. This kit is for personal use only. Please don't share or RIP. I also added Word Art by Adrienne's Designs. Also i added a Cluster Frame and Word Art  i made too! 







Tube to match this kit is TO The Beach Excl Tube



To the Beach Cluster Frame made by Edie Herbest. Please if u use link back to my blog . Dont claim as ur own please and Thank you. 


To the Word Art made by Edie Herbest. Please if u use link back to my blog . Dont claim as ur own please and Thank you. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I CT For

Popular Posts

Artists